jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

  • Boy: I saw her today.
  • Girl: I saw him today.
  • Boy: It seems like it's been forever.
  • Girl: I wonder if he still cares.
  • Boy: She looks better than ever.
  • Girl: I couldn't stop staring at him.
  • Boy: I asked how things are going.
  • Girl: I asked about his new girlfriend.
  • Boy: I'd pick her over any girl I'm with.
  • Girl: He's probably really happy right now.
  • Boy: I can't even look at her without crying.
  • Girl: He couldn't even look at me.
  • Boy: I told her I miss her.
  • Girl: He didn't mean it.
  • Boy: I meant it.
  • Girl: He doesn't mean it.
  • Boy: I love her.
  • Girl: He loves his new girlfriend.
  • Boy: I held her for the last time.
  • Girl: He gave me a friendly hug.
  • Boy: Then I went home and cried.
  • Girl: Then I went home and cried.
  • Boy: I lost her.
  • Girl: I still love him.
  •  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario